At Berkshire Theatre Group, we are committed to keeping audiences, artists, volunteers and employees safe. To that end, we are updating COVID-19 safety protocols as necessary. Thank you for your compliance and we look forward to seeing you at our theatres.
Select Mask Required Performances
- At The Unicorn Theatre, Wednesday 2pm matinees are mask required performances. For What the Constitution Means to Me the mask required performances are the Saturday 2pm matinees.
- At The Colonial Theatre, masks are recommended but are no longer required.
For All Performances:
- Masks are optional—all guests are encouraged to wear a mask at BTG events to protect themselves and others, but it is not required. All seats are eligible for sale.
- There will be no distancing between parties.
- Contactless ticket scanning will be done for patrons at their point of entry.
- Seating and surface areas are sanitized frequently using an electrostatic sprayer.
- Our theatres have upgraded HVAC filters, added ozone-free NPB ionization and otherwise complies with all local and state safety requirements.
- Free-standing hand sanitizer stations will be placed at various locations.
- A doctor/nurse is on duty for all performances.
- Patrons who are not feeling well should contact BTG’s box office to discuss rescheduling options.
- We are reviewing our safety protocols regularly in accordance with local and national data and guidance. If policies change, patrons will be notified.
Please make sure every patron in your party is aware of these safety measures.
CDC Guidance For Fully Vaccinated People
Updates and Information About COVID-19 in Massachusetts
So what is an Ionizer?
AtmosAir — For the Purest Inside Air from AtmosAir Solutions on Vimeo.
Click to see others using this technology
MERV 13 filters
BTG’s indoor facilities normally operate using MERV 8 filters in the HVAC system that get changed every six months. BTG has upgraded to a MERV 13 filter which is an allergen recommended filter.