For over nine decades, Berkshire Theatre Group has fostered connection through theatre. Each year we continue to grow and persevere in our vision to be a center for creative work that enriches, educates, invigorates, transforms and strengthens our community for the better.
This past year has been unlike any other in our history. We have strived each day to safely bring back the performing arts to our patrons by reimagining our spaces, merging creativity and following the best medical practices.
In the summer of 2020, Berkshire Theatre Group received unprecedented national and global attention by producing Godspell, the first Equity approved musical during the Covid-19 Pandemic. Our sold-out extended run brought critical acclaim and patrons from all over the world.
Along with Godspell, we were able to produce and present other safe, socially distanced programming during the Covid-19 pandemic, including:
- Concerts Outside Under the Tent at the Colonial in Pittsfield featuring Tony Award Winners Brian Stokes Mitchell, Kelli O’Hara and James Naughton.
- Concerts Outside at The Unicorn Theatre in Stockbridge featuring Livingston Taylor, Wanda Houston and more.
- A second fully produced Equity approved production, Truman Capote’s Holiday Memories, Outside in the Courtyard at the Unicorn Theatre.
- BTG PLAYS! Virtual educational programs.
Virtual performances for our Sixth Annual Children’s Holiday Extravaganza.
- Live-Streamed Performances from Hershey Felder Presents – Live from Florence 2020-21 Season.
Your support is vital to our continued success entertaining and enriching our community, as well as educating our children.
Our digital program book is made available to each patron who attends our variety of year-round events. Your advertisement is good for one year, from May 2021 through April 2022.
You will find everything you need to know about how to advertise on the rate sheet below. Reservation and material deadlines are May 17, 2021. We look forward to a successful year!