Berkshire Theatre Group strives to make all programs, performances, and facilities accessible and inclusive to ensure that all of our patrons have an enjoyable and meaningful visit.
The current services and items we offer to assist while attending a performance are detailed below.
Accessibility at the Theatres:
- Accessible entrances, parking, and seating is available in all locations.
- Assisted listening devices are available at The Unicorn Theatre. Please note that our assisted listening devices are meant to be used on their own, and other personal devices can interfere with how they work.
- BTG’s annual program book and individual program inserts are available digitally on Berkshire Theatre Group’s website (see below.)
- Accessible restrooms are available at all theatres. Patrons, staff, volunteers and visitors should feel free to use the restroom facilities that correspond to their gender identity.
- BTG is a member of the Card to Culture Program. Families can receive discounted tickets with their EBT Card, WIC Card, or ConnectorCare Card. Please inquire at the Box Office for more information.