We at Berkshire Theatre Group are committed to keeping audiences, artists, volunteers and employees safe. To that end, we are updating COVID-19 safety protocols as necessary. Thank you for your compliance and we look forward to seeing you at our theatres.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is not required for outdoor performances at this time.
- Masks are strongly recommended for all patrons.
- Seating and surface areas are sanitized frequently using an electrostatic sprayer.
- Contactless ticket scanning will be done for patrons at their point of entry.
- Free-standing hand sanitizer stations will be placed at various locations.
- A doctor/nurse is on duty for all performances.
- Patrons who are not feeling well should contact BTG’s box office to discuss rescheduling options.
Please make sure every patron in your party is aware of these safety measures.