We at Berkshire Theatre Group are committed to keeping audiences, artists, volunteers and employees safe. To that end, we are updating COVID-19 safety protocols as necessary. Thank you for your compliance and we look forward to seeing you at our theatres.
- Patrons must be fully vaccinated* in order to attend this event.
Proof of vaccination and ID is required for this event. Patrons may present a digital or physical vaccination card upon arrival to the theatre.
- This event is appropriate for school-aged children.
Children ages 11 and under who are not fully vaccinated* must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of the performance start time or a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken within 6 hours of the performance start time.
At home tests WILL NOT be accepted.
*Fully vaccinated means the performance date must be at least 14 days after the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or at least 14 days after a single-dose vaccine.
- Masks are mandatory for all patrons regardless of age (unless eating or drinking in specified areas).
- Performance seating will be socially distanced by party.
- Contactless ticket scanning will be done for patrons at their point of entry.
- Seating and surface areas are sanitized frequently using an electrostatic sprayer.
- Our theatres have upgraded HVAC filters, added ozone-free NPB ionization and otherwise complies with all local and state safety requirements.
- Free-standing hand sanitizer stations will be placed at various locations.
- A doctor/nurse is on duty for all performances.
- Patrons who are not feeling well should contact BTG’s box office to discuss rescheduling options.
- All policies will be evaluated as recommendations are made by the CDC.
If policies change, patrons will be notified.
Please make sure every patron in your party is aware of these safety measures.