Proof of COVID-19 vaccination with ID is required for this performance.
Masks are mandatory at The Colonial Theatre.
We have something to celebrate!
For 100+ years The Brien Center for Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services has been touching the lives of 10,000 of our family, friends and neighbors each year, and building a stronger community with compassion and care. Our long experience in this field proves that treatment works and that people can and do recover.
We invite you to a transformational evening of music with Me2/Orchestra, the world’s only classical music organization created for individuals with mental illness and the people who support them.
5:00 – 6:00 VIP reception with cocktails and hors d’oeuvres
6:30 – 7:30 Concert
7:45 – 8:30 100+ Toast and Celebration
At Berkshire Theatre Group, we are committed to keeping audiences, artists, volunteers and employees safe. To that end, we are updating COVID-19 safety protocols as necessary. Thank you for your compliance and we look forward to seeing you at our theatres.
For All Performances:
- Patrons must be fully vaccinated.*
Proof of vaccination and ID is required for all events. Patrons may present a digital or physical vaccination card upon arrival to the theatre.
*Fully vaccinated means the performance date must be at least 14 days after the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or at least 14 days after a single-dose vaccine.
- Individuals who need accommodations due to a medical condition that prevents vaccination or sincerely held religious beliefs may also provide a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken within 12 hours or PCR test taken within 72 hours of the performance start time. Printed test results or email of test results from a third party testing site or a time-stamped photo of at-home test results are accepted.
- Masks are mandatory at our 122 seat Unicorn Theatre.
- Masks are mandatory at our 780 seat Colonial Theatre.
- All seats are eligible for sale.
- There will be no distancing between parties.
- Contactless ticket scanning will be done for patrons at their point of entry.
- Seating and surface areas are sanitized frequently using an electrostatic sprayer.
- Our theatres have upgraded HVAC filters, added ozone-free NPB ionization and otherwise complies with all local and state safety requirements.
- Free-standing hand sanitizer stations will be placed at various locations.
- A doctor/nurse is on duty for all performances.
- Patrons who are not feeling well should contact BTG’s box office to discuss rescheduling options.
- We are reviewing our safety protocols regularly in accordance with local and national data and guidance. If policies change, patrons will be notified.
Please make sure every patron in your party is aware of these safety measures.