Proof of COVID-19 vaccination with ID is required for this performance.
Masks are mandatory at The Colonial Theatre.
The Black Legacy Project is a musical celebration of Black history to advance racial solidarity, equity and belonging. The Black LP is a national project produced by Berkshires nonprofit, Music in Common, in partnership with community stakeholders at the local level. As it travels the country, the Black LP brings together Black and White artists and artists of ALL backgrounds to record present day interpretations of songs central to the Black American experience and compose originals relevant to the pressing calls for change of our time. Community roundtable discussions help inform how these songs are interpreted and written.
The Black Legacy Project launched in September 2021 in the Berkshires and will travel to Atlanta, Los Angeles, the Mississippi Delta, Denver, the Arkansas Ozarks and Boise in 2022-2023. A docuseries of the project is being produced in partnership with Berkshire-based OUTPOST. The series kicks off with a premiere screening in the Berkshires in honor of Juneteenth that includes footage from the concert debut of the Project held at The Colonial Theatre in March 2022. The event will conclude with a community conversation about the Project.
At Berkshire Theatre Group, we are committed to keeping audiences, artists, volunteers and employees safe. To that end, we are updating COVID-19 safety protocols as necessary. Thank you for your compliance and we look forward to seeing you at our theatres.
For All Performances:
- Patrons must be fully vaccinated.*
Proof of vaccination and ID is required for all events. Patrons may present a digital or physical vaccination card upon arrival to the theatre.
*Fully vaccinated means the performance date must be at least 14 days after the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or at least 14 days after a single-dose vaccine.
- Individuals who need accommodations due to a medical condition that prevents vaccination or sincerely held religious beliefs may also provide a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken within 12 hours or PCR test taken within 72 hours of the performance start time. Printed test results or email of test results from a third party testing site or a time-stamped photo of at-home test results are accepted.
- Masks are mandatory at our 122 seat Unicorn Theatre.
- Masks are mandatory at our 780 seat Colonial Theatre.
- All seats are eligible for sale.
- There will be no distancing between parties.
- Contactless ticket scanning will be done for patrons at their point of entry.
- Seating and surface areas are sanitized frequently using an electrostatic sprayer.
- Our theatres have upgraded HVAC filters, added ozone-free NPB ionization and otherwise complies with all local and state safety requirements.
- Free-standing hand sanitizer stations will be placed at various locations.
- A doctor/nurse is on duty for all performances.
- Patrons who are not feeling well should contact BTG’s box office to discuss rescheduling options.
- We are reviewing our safety protocols regularly in accordance with local and national data and guidance. If policies change, patrons will be notified.
Please make sure every patron in your party is aware of these safety measures.