Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for this performance.
Masks are mandatory for all patrons regardless of age (unless eating or drinking in specified areas).
Shirley Valentine is a middle-aged Liverpool housewife, who finds herself talking to the wall while she prepares her husband’s chips ‘n’ egg, wondering what happened to her life. She compares scenes in her current life with what she used to be like and feels she’s stagnated and in a rut. When a friend invites her on holiday to Greece, she leaves the drudgery of cooking dinner for her husband, packs her bags and heads for the sun. Shirley begins to see the world, and herself, in a different light. Brilliantly told with humor, warm sympathy and human insight by the author of Educating Rita.
by Willy Russell
directed by Eric Hill
featuring Corinna May as Shirley Valentine
Previews: Friday, October 1 at 7:30pm
Opening: Saturday, October 2 at 7:30pm
Press Night: Sunday, October 3 at 2pm
Closing: Sunday, October 24 at 2pm
Tickets: Preview: $40
We at Berkshire Theatre Group are committed to keeping audiences, artists, volunteers and employees safe. To that end, we are updating COVID-19 mandates as necessary. These mandates will be in place until further notice.
- Proof of Vaccination is required for this event. Patrons may present a photograph or physical vaccination card upon arrival to the performance.
- Masks are mandatory for all patrons regardless of age (unless eating or drinking in specified areas).
- Contactless ticket scanning will be done for patrons at their point of entry.
- Seating and surface areas are sanitized frequently using an electrostatic sprayer.
- Our theatres have upgraded HVAC filters, added ozone-free NPB ionization and otherwise complies with all local and state safety requirements.
- Free-standing hand sanitizer stations will be placed at various locations.
- A doctor/nurse is on duty for all performances.
- Patrons who are not feeling well should contact BTG’s box office to discuss rescheduling options.
Thank you for your patience and kindness as we navigate these unprecedented times. We look forward to seeing you at our theatres.