Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for this performance.
Masks are mandatory for all patrons regardless of age (unless eating or drinking in specified areas).
Rev Tor returns to The Colonial stage to celebrate The 25th Anniversary of The Rev Tor Band. Since 1996. Rev Tor has been a powerful presence on the East Coast club and festival circuit, performing in venues from Maine to Key West, Florida. Tor and his band have shared the stage with members of The Grateful Dead, Dead and Co., Phish, The Allman Brothers, and NRPS. Over a 25+ year career, he has performed at festivals and concerts with the likes of Leon Russel, Los Lobos, String Cheese Incident and many others. 2021 brings the release of Rev Tor’s 8th album of original music Snake Oil on Smellydog Records.
Rev Tor 25th Anniversary Jam will feature guest appearances by: Jen Durkin, Wanda Houston, Gina Coleman, Jason Webster, Brett Connors and many other friends and surprises still to be announced.
We at Berkshire Theatre Group are committed to keeping audiences, artists, volunteers and employees safe. To that end, we are updating COVID-19 mandates as necessary. These mandates will be in place until further notice.
- Proof of Vaccination is required for this event. Patrons may present a photograph or physical vaccination card upon arrival to the performance.
- Masks are mandatory for all patrons regardless of age (unless eating or drinking in specified areas).
- Contactless ticket scanning will be done for patrons at their point of entry.
- Seating and surface areas are sanitized frequently using an electrostatic sprayer.
- Our theatres have upgraded HVAC filters, added ozone-free NPB ionization and otherwise complies with all local and state safety requirements.
- Free-standing hand sanitizer stations will be placed at various locations.
- A doctor/nurse is on duty for all performances.
- Patrons who are not feeling well should contact BTG’s box office to discuss rescheduling options.
Thank you for your patience and kindness as we navigate these unprecedented times. We look forward to seeing you at our theatres.