Bobbie’s Summer Series
Broadway and Berkshire County’s own Mike Wartella makes his Berkshire Theatre Group solo debut hosting a night of folk rock, original music, and Broadway favorites reimagined. Mike, who is originally from The Berkshires and a singer/songwriter at heart, will fill the evening with brand new original music straight from his new debut solo album, Polarity, as well as some old Broadway favorites done with a folk/rock twist. As a Broadway veteran, Mike has been seen playing children in Tuck Everlasting, Wicked and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Mike also performed Off-Broadway in Rent, The Kid (The New Group), Seussical (TheaterworksUSA) and Oliver Twist (TFANA) and in Regional productions: Godspell (BTG); Chasing Rainbows (Paper Mill Playhouse, Flat Rock Playhouse, Goodspeed Opera House); Midsummer; A Prayer For Owen Meany (Denver Center Theatre Company). His television and film credits include: Mysteries of Laura, Blood Night: The Legend of Mary Hatchet and Loving Leah.
Mike’s folky edgy voice hardly matches his youthful type, so this summer he will take to the Stockbridge lawn to lead you through an evening, much closer to his grown up rocker roots. From his debut album, Mike will be previewing new original material, as well as some of his favorite folk-rock covers of “Pure Imagination” and “Round Here”, and his high-octane covers of “Midnight Radio,” “Scars” and “Wild Love”. This is a show you won’t want to miss.
There will be a 25% discount on tickets for healthcare workers. Please call the box office for more information or to purchase.
Berkshire Theatre Group will continue to update procedures and protocols to reflect current state and local mandated health and safety guidelines.
- Contactless ticket scanning will be done for patrons at their point of entry.
- Free-standing hand sanitizer stations will be placed at various locations.
- Vaccinated patrons are encouraged to wear masks, but they will no longer be required.
- Non-vaccinated patrons are advised to continue to wear face masks and to continue distancing as recommended by the CDC.
- Patrons will be seated according to party size, distanced.
- Patrons who are not feeling well should contact BTG’s box office to discuss rescheduling options.
Thank you for your patience and kindness as we navigate this reopening. It has been a rough year, but we are headed in the right direction. We are looking forward to heading there together.