Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for this performance.
Masks are mandatory for all patrons regardless of age (unless eating or drinking in specified areas).
Known for merging country roots with strong melodies and rich vocals, Lonestar has sold in excess of ten million albums. They have achieved ten #1 country hits including “No News,” “Come Crying To Me,” and their crossover global smash “Amazed,” which was also #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 and won an Academy of Country Music (ACM) Single of The Year.
The band has won many of music’s top honors, including ACM New Vocal Group, ACM Single and Song of the Year and ACM Humanitarian Of The Year. They also won Country Music Association’s (CMA) Vocal Group of the Year and CMA International Artist Achievement.
The band’s quadruple platinum album Lonely Grill spawned four No. 1 hits, including “Amazed,” and established Lonestar as music’s preeminent pop-country band. Now working on a new album, the forthcoming TEN to 1 record, Lonestar—Dean Sams (keyboards, acoustic guitar, background vocals), Michael Britt (lead guitarist, background vocals), Keech Rainwater (drums) and Drew Womack (lead vocals, guitar)—are taking a fresh look at all 10 of their chart-topping country songs. With these re-recordings, the band members were mindful of striking a balance between preserving the sonic elements fans were familiar with—and not repeating them. Fittingly, TEN to 1 reflects the ways Lonestar’s hits have evolved over the years during the band’s rousing, high-energy concerts.
With the release of TEN to 1 record, the band members are full of gratitude for what they’ve accomplished already, and excited about what the future holds. “It’s amazing that we’re still standing and putting on great shows after all these years,” Sams says. “The fans are still coming out to our shows night after night, to see us and hear our music. That’s almost 30 years of touring, and I can’t tell you how grateful I am—and I’ve never once taken it for granted.”
We at Berkshire Theatre Group are committed to keeping audiences, artists, volunteers and employees safe. To that end, we are updating COVID-19 safety protocols as necessary. Thank you for your compliance and we look forward to seeing you at our theatres.
- Patrons must be fully vaccinated* in order to attend this event. Proof of vaccination is required for this event. Patrons may present a photograph or physical vaccination card upon arrival to the theatre.
- This event is appropriate for school-aged children. Children ages 11 and under who are not fully vaccinated* must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of the performance start time or a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken within 6 hours of the performance start time. At home tests WILL NOT be accepted. *Fully vaccinated means the performance date must be at least 14 days after the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or at least 14 days after a single-dose vaccine.
- Masks are mandatory for all patrons regardless of age (unless eating or drinking in specified areas).
- All seats are eligible for sale.
- There will be no distancing between parties.
- Contactless ticket scanning will be done for patrons at their point of entry.
- Seating and surface areas are sanitized frequently using an electrostatic sprayer.
- Our theatres have upgraded HVAC filters, added ozone-free NPB ionization and otherwise complies with all local and state safety requirements.
- Free-standing hand sanitizer stations will be placed at various locations.
- A doctor/nurse is on duty for all performances.
- Patrons who are not feeling well should contact BTG’s box office to discuss rescheduling options.
- All policies will be evaluated as recommendations are made by the CDC. If policies change, patrons will be notified.