Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for this performance.
Masks are mandatory for all patrons regardless of age (unless eating or drinking in specified areas).
Founded in 2004, the all-girl quartet, Lez Zeppelin, has gained critical acclaim as one of the most exciting live acts around, becoming the first female rock act to pay homage to Led Zeppelin. Lez Zeppelin stays true to the musically audacious spirit of the original, delivering the legendary rock band’s blistering arrangements and monstrous sound note-for-note at sold-out frenzied shows around the world. Legendary guitarist and Led Zeppelin founder, Jimmy Page said, “They played the Led Zeppelin music with an extraordinary sensuality and an energy and passion that highlighted their superb musicianship.”
What sets Lez Zeppelin apart is the seamless and unique way they infuse their gender-bending performance into the original material. They have been featured on the BBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, MTV, VH1, FOX and radio shows worldwide, such as Sirius XM and NPR. The group’s first studio album, Lez Zeppelin, was produced by multi-Grammy Award-winner and producer/engineer, Eddie Kramer, whose long-term associations include: Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix and Kiss. The group’s second LP, Lez Zeppelin I, is an authentic re-make of Led Zeppelin’s first album, using the same vintage equipment employed by Led in 1968.
Since Lez Zeppelin’s formation, the group has broken glass ceilings, whether it’s playing on a catwalk above Times Square for 40,000, playing the main stage at Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival or taking the stage at Madison Square Garden. Spin Magazine called them, “The most powerful all-female band in rock history.”
We at Berkshire Theatre Group are committed to keeping audiences, artists, volunteers and employees safe. To that end, we are updating COVID-19 mandates as necessary. These mandates will be in place until further notice.
- Proof of Vaccination is required for this event. Patrons may present a photograph or physical vaccination card upon arrival to the performance.
- Masks are mandatory for all patrons regardless of age (unless eating or drinking in specified areas).
- Contactless ticket scanning will be done for patrons at their point of entry.
- Seating and surface areas are sanitized frequently using an electrostatic sprayer.
- Our theatres have upgraded HVAC filters, added ozone-free NPB ionization and otherwise complies with all local and state safety requirements.
- Free-standing hand sanitizer stations will be placed at various locations.
- A doctor/nurse is on duty for all performances.
- Patrons who are not feeling well should contact BTG’s box office to discuss rescheduling options.
Thank you for your patience and kindness as we navigate these unprecedented times. We look forward to seeing you at our theatres.