Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for this performance.
Masks are mandatory for all patrons regardless of age (unless eating or drinking in specified areas).
Irving Berlin’s White Christmas is a timeless tale of joy and goodwill about a song-and-dance team putting on a show in a magical Vermont inn and falling for a stunning sister act in the process. Full of dancing, laughter and some of the greatest songs ever written, the dazzling score features, “Blue Skies,” “Count Your Blessings,” “I Love a Piano,” “How Deep is the Ocean?” and of course the unforgettable title song, “White Christmas.” Give everyone the gift they’re dreaming of with this merry and bright holiday musical.
based upon the Paramount Pictures Film written for the Screen by Norman Krasna, Norman Panama and Melvin Frank
music and lyrics by Irving Berlin
book by David Ives and Paul Blake
directed by Gregg Edelman
music direction by Ross Patterson
choreography by Gerry McIntyre and Bryan Hunt
scenic design by Randall Parsons
costume design by Elivia Bovenzi-Blitz
lighting design by Matthew E. Adelson
sound design by Nathan Leigh
wig design by Mary Schilling-Martin
stage manager Jason Weixelman
assistant stage manager Taylor Meszaros
production assistant Caroline Stamm
Previews: Thursday, December 2 at 7pm & Friday, December 3 at 7pm
Opening/Press Night: Saturday, December 4 at 7pm
Closing: Thursday, December 23 at 7pm
Tickets: Preview: Adult: $50, Child (16 and Under): $25
Tickets: Adult: $59, Child (16 and Under): $29
We at Berkshire Theatre Group are committed to keeping audiences, artists, volunteers and employees safe. To that end, we are updating COVID-19 safety protocols as necessary. Thank you for your compliance and we look forward to seeing you at our theatres.
- Patrons must be fully vaccinated* in order to attend this event. Proof of vaccination is required for this event. Patrons may present a photograph or physical vaccination card upon arrival to the theatre.
- This event is appropriate for school-aged children. Children ages 11 and under who are not fully vaccinated* must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of the performance start time or a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken within 6 hours of the performance start time. At home tests WILL NOT be accepted. *Fully vaccinated means the performance date must be at least 14 days after the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or at least 14 days after a single-dose vaccine.
- Masks are mandatory for all patrons regardless of age (unless eating or drinking in specified areas).
- All seats are eligible for sale.
- There will be no distancing between parties.
- Contactless ticket scanning will be done for patrons at their point of entry.
- Seating and surface areas are sanitized frequently using an electrostatic sprayer.
- Our theatres have upgraded HVAC filters, added ozone-free NPB ionization and otherwise complies with all local and state safety requirements.
- Free-standing hand sanitizer stations will be placed at various locations.
- A doctor/nurse is on duty for all performances.
- Patrons who are not feeling well should contact BTG’s box office to discuss rescheduling options.
- All policies will be evaluated as recommendations are made by the CDC. If policies change, patrons will be notified.