Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for this performance.
Masks are mandatory for all patrons regardless of age (unless eating or drinking in specified areas).
Irving Berlin’s White Christmas is a timeless tale of joy and goodwill about a song-and-dance team putting on a show in a magical Vermont inn and falling for a stunning sister act in the process. Full of dancing, laughter and some of the greatest songs ever written, the dazzling score features, “Blue Skies,” “Count Your Blessings,” “I Love a Piano,” “How Deep is the Ocean?” and of course the unforgettable title song, “White Christmas.” Give everyone the gift they’re dreaming of with this merry and bright holiday musical.
based upon the Paramount Pictures Film written for the Screen by Norman Krasna, Norman Panama and Melvin Frank
music and lyrics by Irving Berlin
book by David Ives and Paul Blake
directed by Gregg Edelman
music direction by Ross Patterson
choreography by Gerry McIntyre
Previews: Thursday, December 2 at 7pm & Friday, December 3 at 7pm
Opening: Saturday, December 4 at 7pm
Press Nights: Wednesday, December 8 & Thursday, December 9 at 7pm
Closing: Thursday, December 23 at 7pm
Tickets: Preview: Adult: $50, Child (16 and Under): $25
Tickets: Adult: $59, Child (16 and Under): $29
We at Berkshire Theatre Group are committed to keeping audiences, artists, volunteers and employees safe. To that end, we are updating COVID-19 mandates as necessary. These mandates will be in place until further notice.
- Proof of Vaccination is required for this event. Patrons may present a photograph or physical vaccination card upon arrival to the performance.
- Masks are mandatory for all patrons regardless of age (unless eating or drinking in specified areas).
- Contactless ticket scanning will be done for patrons at their point of entry.
- Seating and surface areas are sanitized frequently using an electrostatic sprayer.
- Our theatres have upgraded HVAC filters, added ozone-free NPB ionization and otherwise complies with all local and state safety requirements.
- Free-standing hand sanitizer stations will be placed at various locations.
- A doctor/nurse is on duty for all performances.
- Patrons who are not feeling well should contact BTG’s box office to discuss rescheduling options.
Thank you for your patience and kindness as we navigate these unprecedented times. We look forward to seeing you at our theatres.