Proof of COVID-19 vaccination with ID is required for this performance.
Masks are mandatory at The Colonial Theatre.
Musicians, friends and family will come together to celebrate the life and career of David Grover; a beloved member of this community who performed for over 50 years. Family and friends will gather and offer music and songs to honor his contributions to the community. Approximately 25 local and national musicians who shared the stage with him will perform songs written or inspired by David; and, family members, former students and friends will pay tribute. This is a time to share and to remember how he touched all of our lives.
12pm-1pm Light food, drink and reminiscing in the Garage with Kathy Jo Grover
1pm-3pm Musical tribute to David Grover in The Colonial Theatre
3pm-4pm Coffee and dessert in the Garage
At Berkshire Theatre Group, we are committed to keeping audiences, artists, volunteers and employees safe. To that end, we are updating COVID-19 safety protocols as necessary. Thank you for your compliance and we look forward to seeing you at our theatres.
For All Performances:
- Patrons must be fully vaccinated.*
Proof of vaccination and ID is required for all events. Patrons may present a digital or physical vaccination card upon arrival to the theatre.
*Fully vaccinated means the performance date must be at least 14 days after the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or at least 14 days after a single-dose vaccine.
- Individuals who need accommodations due to a medical condition that prevents vaccination or sincerely held religious beliefs may also provide a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken within 12 hours or PCR test taken within 72 hours of the performance start time. Printed test results or email of test results from a third party testing site or a time-stamped photo of at-home test results are accepted.
- Masks are mandatory at our 122 seat Unicorn Theatre.
- Masks are mandatory at our 780 seat Colonial Theatre.
- All seats are eligible for sale.
- There will be no distancing between parties.
- Contactless ticket scanning will be done for patrons at their point of entry.
- Seating and surface areas are sanitized frequently using an electrostatic sprayer.
- Our theatres have upgraded HVAC filters, added ozone-free NPB ionization and otherwise complies with all local and state safety requirements.
- Free-standing hand sanitizer stations will be placed at various locations.
- A doctor/nurse is on duty for all performances.
- Patrons who are not feeling well should contact BTG’s box office to discuss rescheduling options.
- We are reviewing our safety protocols regularly in accordance with local and national data and guidance. If policies change, patrons will be notified.
Please make sure every patron in your party is aware of these safety measures.