Berkshire Theatre Group invites you back home to The Colonial Theatre with a very special concert for the whole family. There is no better way to celebrate the spirit of the holidays than with the Berkshire tradition of story and song. Enjoy performances by some of the area’s best known and respected artists from the diverse Berkshire County music community along with our very own BTG Youth Chorus. This concert is in support of Berkshire Theatre Group educational programs and features appearances by: Gina Coleman, Kathy Jo Grover, Beth Maturevich, Wanda Houston, Billy Keane, Diego Mongue, Ed Moran, Rev Tor and Jack Waldheim with The Shire Mountain Holiday Band featuring Dan Broad, Dave Brown, Benny Kohn and Conor Meehan. Hosted by The BTG Youth Chorus.
Safety ProtocolsAt Berkshire Theatre Group, we are committed to keeping audiences, artists, volunteers and employees safe. To that end, we are updating COVID-19 safety protocols as necessary. Thank you for your compliance and we look forward to seeing you at our theatres.
For All Performances:
- Masks are recommended but are no longer mandatory at our 122 seat Unicorn Theatre, except for Saturday matinee performances of Edward Albee’s Seascape
- Masks are recommended but are no longer mandatory at our 780 seat Colonial Theatre.
- All seats are eligible for sale.
- There will be no distancing between parties.
- Contactless ticket scanning will be done for patrons at their point of entry.
- Seating and surface areas are sanitized frequently using an electrostatic sprayer.
- Our theatres have upgraded HVAC filters, added ozone-free NPB ionization and otherwise complies with all local and state safety requirements.
- Free-standing hand sanitizer stations will be placed at various locations.
- A doctor/nurse is on duty for all performances.
- Patrons who are not feeling well should contact BTG’s box office to discuss rescheduling options.
- We are reviewing our safety protocols regularly in accordance with local and national data and guidance. If policies change, patrons will be notified.