Featuring Roomful of Blues
with Misty Blues, Waterloo Clyde and Robin O’Herin
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for this performance.
Masks are mandatory for all patrons regardless of age (unless eating or drinking in specified areas).
BTG presents a special evening of local and regional blues and brews at The Colonial Theatre. What could be more satisfying than listening to the sweet sounds of some of the area’s premier blues artists while sampling your favorite craft microbrews! There will be performances on both The Outdoor Stage and The Colonial Stage throughout the evening. Come early and sample the amazing craft beer that the area has to offer.
Headlining the night is the legendary Roomful of Blues. Also appearing are Misty Blues, Waterloo Clyde and Robin O’Herin
4pm-6pm – Craft Brew Tasting (Outdoors)
4pm-5pm – Robin O’Herin Solo (Outdoor Stage)
5pm-6pm – Waterloo Clyde (Outdoor Stage)
6pm-7pm – Misty Blues (Colonial Stage)
7pm-7:30pm – Robin O’Herin Solo (Outdoor Stage)
7:30pm-8:30pm – Roomful of Blues (Colonial Stage)
Roomful Of Blues
Over the course of their decades-long existence, Roomful of Blues effectively became a franchise unto themselves, establishing a sound that has endured despite nearly constant changes in their lineup. More than 45 musicians have been part of Roomful of Blues since their formation in the late ’60s, and a number went on to notable careers of their own, including guitarists Duke Robillard and Ronnie Earl and drummer Fran Christina (later of the Fabulous Thunderbirds). While Roomful of Blues started out playing blues with a strong rock influence, they evolved into modern purveyors of jump blues, featuring a mighty horn section along with guitars, bass, keys, drums and powerful vocals. Nearly a half-century later, they still have their ability to work a crowd, always providing their audience with an amazing performance.
Misty Blues pays homage to the older blues made popular by the bold and brassy women of its time, while still paying respect to classic male artists of the ’20s, ’30s and ’40s. Even after producing ten albums, the band hasn’t completely abandoned their musical roots; they have been known to perform classic rock and folk tunes infused with a healthy dose of the blues.
Waterloo Clyde is a dynamic, jammy, bluesy power trio featuring the guitar-driven jams of Capital District virtuoso Jeremy Walz with a rhythm section that will move your body and soul.
Robin O’Herin is a touring blues and gospel musician, specializing in historically rich, often interactive, concerts that include original and traditional American music.
We at Berkshire Theatre Group are committed to keeping audiences, artists, volunteers and employees safe. To that end, we are updating COVID-19 mandates as necessary. These mandates will be in place until further notice.
- Proof of Vaccination is required for this event. Patrons may present a photograph or physical vaccination card upon arrival to the performance.
- Masks are mandatory for all patrons regardless of age (unless eating or drinking in specified areas).
- Contactless ticket scanning will be done for patrons at their point of entry.
- Seating and surface areas are sanitized frequently using an electrostatic sprayer.
- Our theatres have upgraded HVAC filters, added ozone-free NPB ionization and otherwise complies with all local and state safety requirements.
- Free-standing hand sanitizer stations will be placed at various locations.
- A doctor/nurse is on duty for all performances.
- Patrons who are not feeling well should contact BTG’s box office to discuss rescheduling options.
Thank you for your patience and kindness as we navigate these unprecedented times. We look forward to seeing you at our theatres.