Colonial Concert Series: Featuring Broadway Favorites
Tony, Grammy and Emmy Award-winner Rachel Bay Jones from Broadway’s Dear Evan Hansen shares the songs and stories that have shaped her life and career. Rachel’s intimate yet soaring voice creates an incredibly dynamic evening, featuring music by Stephen Schwartz, David Yazbeck and Pasek & Paul among others. Musical Direction by Randy Redd.
Rachel Bay Jones is best known for originating the role of “Heidi Hansen” in the Original Broadway Cast of Dear Evan Hansen, and received a Tony Award, Emmy Award, Grammy Award, Lucille Lortel Award and Drama League Nomination for her performance.
She can be seen on the hit ABC series Modern Family, CBS’ God Friended Me and in the feature film Ben Is Back opposite Julia Roberts. She stars in the feature film Critical Thinking directed by and opposite John Leguizamo; in the upcoming Amazon television series Panic premiering on May 28; and Season 2 of Paramount Plus’ Why Women Kill. Additionally, Rachel recently appeared on NBC’s Law & Order: SVU, ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy, The Family and the FX series Louie.
Additional Broadway credits include Pippin, Hair and Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown. Off-Broadway & Regional/National Tour include Next To Normal at The Kennedy Center, Dear Evan Hansen (Drama Desk Nomination) at Second Stage, First Daughter Suite at The Public Theater, Hello Again, A Christmas Story, Pippin, Sylvia at BTG, A Thousand Clowns at BTG and The King and I.
She recently toured her solo concert series Something Beautiful, and her debut solo album Showfolk can be purchased on iTunes and Amazon.
Berkshire Theatre Group will continue to update procedures and protocols to reflect current state and local mandated health and safety guidelines.
- Contactless ticket scanning will be done for patrons at their point of entry.
- Free-standing hand sanitizer stations will be placed at various locations.
- Vaccinated patrons are encouraged to wear masks, but they will no longer be required.
- Non-vaccinated patrons are advised to continue to wear face masks and to continue distancing as recommended by the CDC.
- Patrons will be seated according to party size, distanced.
- Patrons who are not feeling well should contact BTG’s box office to discuss rescheduling options.
Thank you for your patience and kindness as we navigate this reopening. It has been a rough year, but we are headed in the right direction. We are looking forward to heading there together.